Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- In 1951, he finally decided to dump his long-suffering first wife, Mildred, for the newly divorced ex-wife of a congressman.
- Back at the apartment, I tried once again to reach my ex-wife in Tennessee.
- The problem I am having is his childish ex-wife.
- We have to move on now from the king of pop to his ex-wife, Lisa Marie Presley.
- She didn't want to spend anymore time arguing with Sam's ex-wife on the front step.
- Adam, a missionary who lost his face, returns to Japan to spread the ashes of his ex-wife.
- Whether you die with or without a will, your ex-wife is first on the list of people entitled to custody.
- There's a reason my ex-wife called Emmitt "our four-legged philosopher friend."
- I just wonder what your ex-wife thinks about what you have done to her.
- Dr Malik's ex-wife also runs a law firm called Maliks on Cheetham Hill Road.
- His mother (my ex-wife) has a habit of coming back into our lives every eight to 10 months.
- John's ex-wife is also hospitalized, with incurable cancer.
- My ex wife had no problem at all in buying herself clothes.
- My ex-wife wanted to devote more time to her career.
- I think it was something to do with his ex-wife.
- There's been talk that he's had difficulty meeting the alimony payments to the ex-wife.
- Brad also admitted that he wanted to get even with the journalists who wrote "cruel" stuff about his now ex-wife.
- It seems the divorce his ex-wife filed had some interesting allegations.
- His death would allow his ex-wife to remarry.
- I felt as though I were being lectured by my ex-wife, the schoolteacher.