The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de exactitud
1exactitud femeninoprecisión femenino
- After this feeling of awe at the terrible precision and exactness of the world, I began to experience another emotion: irrelevancy.
- Improvised circus sounds like a bit of a contradiction in terms, since circus by its very nature requires precision, planning and exactness.
- As the pictures show, tiling is a craft that requires precision and an exactness to ensure that it will remain intact and secure for many years to come.
- What's needed is some mental stretching to recognize the fact that usually what is called for is some degree of practical commercial acceptability rather than mathematical precision or laboratory exactness.
- His English translator complimented him on his thorough inductive exactness.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!