The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de examen
1Escuela Universidadexamen masculinoI've got exam nerves — estoy nerviosa por el examen
- The one upcoming thing I have is on Friday I'm going to get the results of the exams I took in January.
- Students at Wyke College in Hull are still waiting for the correct results of exams they sat last summer.
- Problems with the exams could mean results being delayed for both GCSEs and A-levels.
- His schedule is pretty packed now as a result of exams, but he finds the time to relax.
- The FSA now prefers to assess them on their term work rather than their exam results.
- It was up to the individual to work although if you failed exams too often you might be sent down.
- She hated exams and failed everything, and was told at an early age that she was not very bright.
- If a boy failed his exams he could always join the army or get an apprenticeship.
- The next year he again failed the exam and, according to some historians, had a nervous breakdown.
- The ultra-low holiday prices offered in May could be the reason that a pupil fails to take an exam.
- If she fails in the entrance exam, she has said she would try again and never give up.
- Some pupils weren't as smart as others so they failed an exam and were held back to repeat the same year.
- We are aware he was ill during the exam period and he actually believed he had failed the exam.
- Pupils who sit the exam but fail or get a lower grade than expected can also appeal.
- Send the results of any other exams you've taken directly to the university.
- The result of the exam is given in a number between one and fifty, fifty being the highest.
- To qualify, you have to do two written exams, an oral exam and umpire in a number of matches over two seasons.
- Work begins on the systems required to collate and mark continuous assessment and exams.
- He basically fails all his exams and is only kept at the school because of his wealth.
- Worrying over the results after the exam is a futile exercise as you cannot alter the result.
2EEUUMedicinareconocimiento masculinoexamen masculinorevisación femenino Río de la Plataa routine medical exam — un reconocimiento / examen médico de rutina
- This is what she had written on that questionnaire ages ago after her medical exam.
- Some insurers and banks are needlessly holding up the process with medical exams.
- There was no attempt to question that, no requirement for him to have a medical exam or attend for a re-test.
- Spina bifida, especially if severe, can be diagnosed before birth by ultrasound exam.
- Not too impressed with the quality of medical care base on the physical exam visit.
- She wouldn't wait for blood work or a chest film, so I conducted a quick exam in a noisy cubicle.
- A young Native American woman went to a doctor for her first ever physical exam.
- Optos's Optomap retinal exam gives an optometrist a wide angled view of a patient's retina.
- The one where the Watcher's council makes her undergo some sort of rectal exam.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!