The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de examinador
1examinador masculinoexaminadora femenino
- You need to justify your approach - don't assume the examiners share your views.
- A written response to the report is sent to the external examiner within three months of receipt.
- Currently exam centres have to hand in coursework on paper to be "moderated" by examiners.
- The oral examination is traditionally an unstructured face to face session with the examiners.
- I saw my name on the list of candidates who had satisfied the examiners in the final examinations.
- Examiners then asked the participants to solve a series of "meaning insight" problems.
- Examiners expect the results, which will be released to schools on Thursday, to show a pass rate of more than 96 %.
- Examiners have also complained about lower standards of literacy.
- Stand-in examiners have been drafted in to supervise the 28 tests carried out each day at the centre.
- Examiners want to read the students' own understandings in response to their question.
- In the sentence repetition subtest, the child repeats verbatim sentences that the examiner reads aloud.
- For example, in my case one examiner was unsure why I had used a certain metric.
- By the time it reaches an examiner, they explained, several layers of privilege have coated a middle class child's coursework.
- Examiners who have previously assessed a student are not assigned to be an examiner for that student.
- I recall once being at an oral examination with Harry as external examiner.
- Toward the end of my grilling, one examiner pointedly asked me how much time I had in that particular type of plane.
- Edexcel can provide assistance in selecting potential examiners for Edexcel courses.
- The fact that I already had a doctor's degree, just like the examiners sitting in judgment, gave me the assurance I needed.
- This is basically an oral defence of her thesis; a combination of debriefing and discussion with her examiners.
- The examiner ensured that the participants understood the directions and instructions prior to commencement.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!