The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de excelente
- In fairness, the pitch has seen some serious work on it and is in excellent condition.
- For man is made to the image of God, which condition is undoubtedly most excellent.
- He looks very strong in defence and should prove an excellent asset and the first class centre.
- From this starting point pure fear is an excellent motivator to maintain perfection.
- Followed by an excellent lunch, fine wine, more coffee and a Cuban cigar to finish off.
- The schools have had outstanding test and exam results as well as the excellent reports.
- The nursing staff were excellent and kept us fully informed of our her condition.
- He was an outstanding writer on his subject giving many excellent accounts of his work.
- My favourite ever piece of digital art is an excellent example of this kind of sublime infinity.
- They keep an excellent pint, have a wicked sense of humour and Jimmy knows lots of rugby songs.
- We already have an excellent relationship with a supplier of a top class product.
- There was a cool, shaded garden and an excellent veranda from which to watch the street go by.
- A quite excellent place to eat and the perfect place to end a very busy and interesting day.
- A good strong powerful striker who is excellent in the air and has brilliant shooting.
- Gilbert was an excellent mathematician and the author of a fine analysis textbook.
- Jambolan juice is an excellent source of sherbets and syrups for making cool drinks.
- It was a fine start to what promises to be an excellent season of historic rallying.
- It seems like an excellent idea and we'll be popping down to get a couple soon.
- For those with lesser appetites, this would probably be an excellent value meal for two.
- The fireworks looked excellent from our vantage point in the Castle Terrace car park.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!