The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- Their upper surfaces, however, vary from convex to exceptionally flat.
- Barriers to entry into the French political elite are exceptionally high.
- The lambs are finished exclusively on the marsh, only coming above the high water mark for exceptionally high tides.
- The claim submitted by the Referring Party is based on exceptionally poor material.
- A few years back, the publican had invested in a large extension following an exceptionally good summer.
- Upon receiving the sundial, my friend was exceptionally pleased with the unique gift.
- Our minors have been performing exceptionally well at the moment.
- Neighbourhood network programmes have shown exceptionally good success rates everywhere.
- Rumoured to be an exceptionally talented artist, he continues to work with oil paints today.
- The authors do an exceptionally good job in mocking the social Communism of major industrial cities of Russia.
- The car is also exceptionally roomy in every direction, with real lounging space in the rear.
- Their exceptionally close relationship ended with the death of Raisa in 1999.
- The exceptionally strong revenues we have seen over the first six months of 2000 have changed the landscape.
- This may, in turn, let farmers use a lower application rate without having to use exceptionally small nozzles.
- This is some very fine music by a band with an exceptionally rich collective imagination.
- A large shuttered sash window overlooking the communal square makes this an exceptionally bright area.
- In every vintage, this winery produced exceptionally good wines of perfect elegance.
- Finally, exceptionally bad weather caused serious declines in output independently of all the other factors.
- In Mayo the results were greeted with general satisfaction by teachers and students alike with some exceptionally high marks recorded.
- They may come around, but the evidence will have to be exceptionally compelling.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!