The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de pasaje
- This article is excerpted from the forthcoming premiere issue of the journal of Green Cross International, The Optimist.
- The above is excerpted from a short poem I wrote about something that indeed happened to me in Prague.
- This article is excerpted from their forthcoming book, Surviving Galeras, to be published this month by Houghton Mifflin.
- This article is excerpted from his forthcoming book Ehyeh: A Kabbalah for Tomorrow to be published by Jewish Lights.
- This article is excerpted from Dying in America forthcoming from Cadmus.
- This article is excerpted from a transcript of a lecture given at the pre-conference symposium of AAC&U's 2003 Annual Meeting.
- This article is excerpted from the first chapter of Readings from the Architecture of Louis I. Kahn by Jeffry Kieffer, with permission of the author.
- This article is excerpted from New Architects 2 by the Architecture Foundation, with permission of the publisher, Merrell.
- This essay is excerpted from Joan of Arc: A Penguin Life.
- This article is excerpted from ‘Ranches, Rowhouses, and Railroad Flats,’ by Christine Hunter.
- This article is excerpted from a speech Bernard Stein gave a 2002 National Writers Conference in Wilmington, Delaware.
- This article is excerpted from his acceptance speech.
- This article is excerpted from French Influences by Betty Lou Phillips, with permission of the publisher, Gibbs Smith.
- This article is excerpted from Poetry as Survival, to be published by the University of Georgia Press this year in its Life of Poetry series.
- This article is excerpted from New London Architecture by Kenneth Powell, with permission of Merrell Publishers.
- This article is excerpted from Green Architecture by James Wines, with permission of the publisher, Taschen Books.
- This essay is excerpted from her current project, a book-length study of spatial constructions of race and gender identity.
- This article is excerpted from a much longer essay analyzing the role of Identity Politics in Feminist and Lesbian communities.
- It's from Departures magazine, and I'm featured in the magazine, which the online article is excerpted from.
2(book/play) seleccionar pasajes de
- First, my favourite academic Mark Kaplan has added another blog to his roster, this one a Critical Dictionary excerpting informative texts to explain apparently difficult concepts in continental philosophy.
- The good people at National Review Online have excerpted a chapter from Steven's book, dealing with the insurgents.
- In a related side-note, I downloaded excerpted chapters from Zeldman's Web Standards Book.
- When we excerpt full chapters, we often put the book's color jacket online to help increase readers' interest.
- I'll excerpt the book first before trying to explain myself.
- Aspiring disruptors excerpted passages of the book verbatim in their business plans.
- Of the twenty-six books that were excerpted or reproduced in the New Yorker in 1996, over half hailed from Random House.
- The document excerpts material from several digital photography books published by the excellent Peachpit Press, and includes quite a few good tips.
- The author excerpts Amazon user reviews of well-known books and offers a few biting comments.
- Now the former POW is trying to set the record straight with a new book, excerpted in this ‘TIME’ cover story.
- Books under copyright will be excerpted at varying lengths, depending on whether Google has agreements with their publishers to carry longer excerpts.
- Maas first wrote of Momsen and the Squalus rescue in his 1967 book The Rescuer, which was excerpted in the The Saturday Evening Post.
- Others had excerpted a prayer or two from the book or described what they liked best in it.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!