The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de extremadamente
1(to excess)(worry/praise) en exceso(worry/praise) demasiado(concerned/severe/optimistic) excesivamente(concerned/severe/optimistic) exageradamente
- Except when snoring excessively at 4am and inducing me to acts of violence with a steak knife.
- Opponents of tax competition point out that certain groups in society may be harmed excessively by tax competition.
- The excessively rainy weather was troubling lambing in Wigglesworth.
- Do not get excessively worried about not disturbing your fellow passengers.
- The stock market tells us that even big investors are excessively anxious.
- You're guilty of commenting excessively to get more traffic to your journal.
- I hate writing excessively, as it usually makes my hand hurt before too long.
- Don't get me wrong, although I wasn't excessively bright I was still smarter than the average bear.
- Sometimes decision-makers are excessively cautious, at other times they are madly reckless.
- In fact, excessively bright lighting makes much of the urban environment visually harsh.
- In very rare cases, too much growth hormone can make one body part grow excessively.
- It seems like an excessively tall order now to try to counter that with a speech.
- Do not water again before germination, unless the soil dries out excessively.
- This handy guide to Modern Courtesy says your behaviour is excessively rude if you sneeze at someone or at a valuable object.
- The cars manufacturer said it was not recommended that the car be driven into excessively deep water!
- The research aims to help manage dogs who bark excessively, destroy property or display other similar traits.
- He slept excessively and lost his appetite, even refusing his favourite dish of fresh bamboo.
- He has always sought to form permanent ties with the men whom he has adored so excessively.
- Scratching excessively at your face and the tops of your hands is a good way to display panic.
- Our student government tends to excessively complain about the rising cost of education.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!