Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1exclusivamenteúnicamenteexclusively for members — exclusivamente / únicamente para socios
- Dropstitch was the first ever feature length film to exclusively feature female snowboarders.
- This might suggest that church meetings then were less exclusively female than they are in Britain today!
- This is not to say that they are exclusively concerned with description.
- Relying exclusively then on that particular line of form could be an unreliable yardstick.
- This special chocolate is reserved exclusively for the use of Easter eggs only.
- It would be even better if the park was designed exclusively for recreational purposes.
- Do you think that this kind of expression is exclusively the product of an urban setting?
- These early disputes are largely, if not exclusively, concerned with power.
- They painted almost exclusively altarpieces in a dramatic late Baroque style.
- In fact, over half the goods on offer concern themselves exclusively with whisky.
- A lifeline is Long Tall Sally, the first retailer to provide clothes exclusively for tall women.
- Based on the theme of body image, the show is designed especially, but not exclusively, for young adults.
- We decided to stick exclusively to the specials menu, and chose three starters.
- For the poor, a house in each residential area was exclusively set aside for the same purpose.
- The views expressed - of course - are exclusively my own and have nothing to do with my employer.
- Confining himself exclusively to postwar moderns would net him only a handful of converts.
- He said there was a big shift towards using trucks and shovels exclusively about a decade ago.
- These are exclusively pedestrian streets where their movement is not curtailed.
- This led them to come up with a yearly festival exclusively for women, and it turned out to be a woman's day out!
- She does not teach the harp exclusively but also the piano and the recorder.