The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de exclusividad
1exclusividad femeninoexclusivity clause — cláusula de exclusividad
- We share a history of racial exclusivity.
- The event was criticized by leading feminists for its gender exclusivity.
- In 1999, it admitted its first 10 female members — ending 212 years of male exclusivity.
- He reveals the type of sinister social manoeuvers necessary to maintain the exclusivity of the aristocracy.
- It all set a tone of exclusivity and privilege, an air of refinement reserved for corporate leaders and tweedy intellectuals.
- This movement away from the origins of the event only reinforced its social exclusivity.
- The provision gives schools the authority to offer milk at any time and anywhere on school premises or at school events, precluding future exclusivity clauses in soft drink vending contracts.
- The newspaper will not require advertisers to sign an exclusivity agreement.
- The new version of the product was expected to gain at least three years marketing exclusivity from the FDA and a patent application is pending.
- Concerns over protection of the data exclusivity of pharmaceutical products may be resolved soon.
- The company has been criticised for not securing exclusivity on popular video games.
- Agents and publishers can demand exclusivity from writers and then do nothing, as happened to me.
- The condition appears to have almost male exclusivity, with several large series of studies having no female patients.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!