The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de albacea
1albacea masculinotestamentario masculino
- Under the terms of clause 3 he must be appointed by the executors, and I propose to make orders reinstituting this procedure which the testator laid down rather than ordering an inquiry.
- The problem in modern times usually does not arise because most testators who have infant children appoint an executor and also appoint the executor guardian.
- He can certainly be appointed as executor of an estate by a testator who nominates him as such in a will.
- Rather than conducting a regular probate where an executor is appointed and letters testamentary are issued by the court, it sounds like you can probate her will as a Muniment of Title.
- Beginning in 2010, the regulations will allow an executor or a personal representative of an estate to adjust the cost basis of assets acquired by the estate's beneficiaries.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!