The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of modelo
1modelo masculineejemplo masculine
- Most exemplars implemented the integrated model of care and gained valuable experience of building local partnerships.
- The political oblivion that encompassed the end of Billy Hughes' career remains a moral exemplar to any pollie who dares to go there.
- Have we forgotten the moral exemplar set by Christ when he scourged the traders in the temple of Jerusalem?
- Not by denying or counterattacking, but by being exemplars of leftist ideals.
- And in Colonial America, fathers were expected to be the moral exemplars and preceptors of the family.
- Each culture has a worldview encased in a variety of myths, practices, rites, and moral exemplars.
- Mickelson has become the leading exemplar of the new tour style of all-out assault.
- However, it requires refinement and reformulation grounded in empirical analysis of exemplars or ideal types.
- Nominations of ideal exemplars were solicited by the instructor before the topic of intelligence was covered in lectures.
- Issues of impression management and time availability no doubt alter the emerging pattern of exemplars.
- Yet her role as a social exemplar has not received due attention; for instance, her refusal to marry.
- In being the leader, you are the exemplar - the most outstanding example for your organization.
- But these are far from being exemplars of sound forest management, and an unmanaged wilderness forest can be a weapon of mass destruction.
- Although the drug companies portray themselves as exemplars of free enterprise, they operate in nothing like a private market.
- But the WEA was something different, having all these initiatives behind it as exemplars, but aiming at much more ambitious targets.
- Londoners have long been exemplars for the rest of us in how to face such danger from bullying cowards unflinchingly and with iron resolve.
- What is surprising and shocking is that some religious people, who should be exemplars, are engaged in the business of keeping one or more wives.
- Global maritime commercial powers, of which Britain and America are both exemplars, tend to fight two types of war.
- We have our own British exemplars too: Orwell above all.
- In her search for historical and literary exemplars of heroic women, Terry Castle may find some reward in looking back to the ancient Greeks.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!