The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of exención
1exención feminineexoneración feminineexemption from sth — exención de algo
— exoneración de algo
- I propose to grant full exemption from tax to the income of this Trust.
- Woodland enjoys several tax breaks, including exemption from inheritance tax after two years.
- They cannot claim income tax exemption from the money they earn from doing live concerts.
- The exemption from capital gains tax only came into play if shares held in PEPs actually went up in value.
- The most important of these was exemption from the Grand Coutume, the export tax imposed on ships sailing from Bordeaux.
- That's not to mention its exemption from the London congestion charge and road tax.
- No continent, to our great shame, can claim exemption from such brutalities.
- The industry's block exemption from normal competition rules expires in September 2002.
- Routinely, the request for exemption from the law is rubber-stamped and the ad goes ahead.
- Benefits that would be denied include exemption from a requirement to have a separate work visa.
- If they get exemption from rent control law, their income would increase several times.
- There are good reasons why thousands of companies will seek exemption from having an audit from July onwards.
- It would probably have led on to granting Catholics exemption from tithes and the authority of Anglican courts.
- The maximum period of exemption from paying the minimum wage is one year and the minimum is three months.
- Can we justify this exemption from standards by saying that it leads to a larger good?
- Noble, bourgeois, and peasant alike associated status with exemption from public demands.
- Its enthusiastic reception earned Rossini exemption from military service.
- I also grant him exemption from the two-year practical experience requirement.
- There is no special exemption from English law for health professionals.
- In my judgment, the rule is that exemption from the rigors of war is in the control of the Executive.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!