The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1salenmutisexeunt king and courtiers — salen el rey y los cortesanos
- The odds at present on the final outcome must be that there will be a dramatic ending with Microsoft upstaged: exeunt WinCo left, and AppCo right.
- Having decided that he has expressed himself fully, Budd concludes three decades of musical activity with a glorious exeunt that crystallizes his body of work into a singular, magnificent statement.
- I love thee. (music ends, exeunt all but TIAGO, CELIA, and CHRISTOPHERO) Meet me at the riverbank in five days, dear Celia!
- The leader of the two-man crew walked around the house with a tape measure looking for an apt exeunt, and I believe he would have taken it upstairs and swung it out the bedroom window if that was the only option.
- They both open their car doors and exeunt vehicle, meeting at the sidewalk.
- Then a hundred men would exeunt as only thieves can - without sound, without trace.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!