The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of agotador
- However, the rigors of the flight from Los Angeles to Bogota had proved too exhausting.
- For a dancer, holding difficult dance poses all day long can be exhausting.
- The whole buying/moving process has been much more mentally exhausting for her.
- Sitting still in a make-up chair for four hours can be surprisingly exhausting.
- In retrospect, the hunting expedition was not even physically exhausting.
- Her private life is nothing short of exhausting to observe.
- Moreover, the constant battles are a little exhausting.
- Honestly, this constant social intercourse is just exhausting.
- Classroom instruction, role-playing, uniform fitting, testing - it was all quite exhausting.
- At times, remaining patient during the slow build-out of that infrastructure was exhausting.
- It was exhausting travelling along the lines, especially with tickets in our pockets.
- It is exhausting climbing into the cockpit, which in the Louisiana sub-tropical humidity is like a heated oven.
- Bedtime is sometimes fulfilling, but more often exhausting and aggravating.
- Conducting oral history interviews can be both exhilarating and exhausting.
- The concentration required to stay in character, remember lines, and follow the blocking can be exhausting.
- I share your insomnia problems and they are so exhausting.
- I can assure you our jobs are a lot more strenuous and mentally exhausting than you would ever consider.
- The trouble with chasing Federer is that it is exhausting.
- Dealing with infertility can become emotionally and financially exhausting.
- This all makes for a record that will surely be exhausting for people who aren't into instrumental confrontation.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!