Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- Exactly how they would cope in the aftermath of the furore was exhaustively debated.
- The story of his subsequent journey into sporting immortality has been exhaustively chronicled.
- The Scarlet Letter's many enigmas have been exhaustively explicated.
- This means he must test his strategies exhaustively to ensure they work.
- The exhibition and the exhaustively illustrated catalogue that accompanies it are notable for offering the most extensive record of the artist's extraordinary and varied career to date.
- The book is exhaustively researched and referenced.
- His feet of clay have been exhaustively exposed in the years since his death.
- The original meaning of the establishment clause has been exhaustively debated by scholars and Supreme Court Justices.
- Einstein's Theory of General Relativity has "vaulted to the most exhaustively tested principle in physics - the best proven principle in physics."
- Of course, being an anthology which combines more than a dozen key issues, none of the issues are dealt with exhaustively.