The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de exhibicionismo
- She cocoons the viewer in her extravagant exhibitionism.
- The affectless voyeurism and exhibitionism of reality TV has undoubtedly inspired the movie.
- But all this sound and fury is mainly exhibitionism - politicians pretending they're saving the planet.
- Behavioral exhibitionism is perhaps harder to implement than additions to your wardrobe.
- I am talking about the type of exhibitionism, or flaunting of oneself, or showing-off, or whatever else one might choose to call it.
- What is written appears to be out of emotional necessity, with no patience for flashy baroque flourishes or camped-up emotional exhibitionism.
- These parents may be desperate, but by coming into this environment they are abandoning therapy for exhibitionism.
- His behaviour was legal, if unsavoury, and has, as far as I can tell, absolutely no relevant bearing on his candidacy, unless he's campaigning on a platform of outlawing exhibitionism.
- The roommates - barely legal, scared, nervous and prone to idiotic exhibitionism - are abandoned in foreign cities, with lots of money and practically nothing to do.
- Call it solipsism or exhibitionism if you will, but somehow it feels inadequate just sitting here alone with my memories, I want to tell everybody about what this city, these people, this time, meant to me.
- You can keep your distance, you can keep your head beneath the parapet - but surely it's disingenuous to insinuate that bloggers don't do it, at least in part, for adulation, audience or exhibitionism.
- I thought at first it was about exhibitionism, but a less cynical view is that they are trying to meet a common human need of finding connection.
- His outrageous behaviour, on and off stage, was not only due to drug abuse but also to a need to rebel against the restrictions of his background, mixed in with a fair measure of exhibitionism and a desire to be someone special.
- The gym was often almost empty when Christopher was there, and perhaps Pilates knew instinctively that Christopher would be a suitable audience for his exhibitionism.
- There was, of course, the same mixture of philanthropy, corporate PR and silly exhibitionism we have come to expect from charity bashes akin to Children in Need and Comic Relief.
- In contrast, the other three value speech as a means to an end - that of self-expression and enlightenment or, at least, exhibitionism.
- With the growing popularity of body art - tattoos, piercings, skin scratching and so on - comes a new level of exhibitionism.
- There, the rites of passage from one phase of social existence to the next are bound by rules that eliminate exhibitionism, and that includes a strict dress code.
- More showpiece than serious contest, it is the culmination of three days of gratuitous exhibitionism in which the clean-cut, vibrant face of the NBA is touted at every turn.
- Weblogs seem both the perfect medium for exhibitionism on many levels and also the perfect medium for creating connections.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!