Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1Art Businessexpositor masculineexpositora feminine
- More than 100 exhibitors displayed a range of caravans and accessories for four days.
- The Irish exhibitors displayed a range of high quality products at the show in order to attract Russian buyers.
- The exhibition this year will differ from previous years in that all the exhibitors are local artists.
- The event attracted many new exhibitors and proved fascinating for children and adults alike.
- Much of the content will be provided by performers, exhibitors and film makers.
- What makes the exhibition very interesting is that some of the exhibitors come from various parts of the country.
- The exhibitors who put on the display came from far and near and the standard was high.
- The organisers have designed a very unique package for the exhibitors.
- This year we felt the sculptors were more ambitious then ever and our 120 exhibitors were delighted with the turnout.
- She studied life drawing, collage and printmaking at the Camden Arts Centre and is a frequent exhibitor at the Royal Academy.
- Nearly 50 exhibitors will be at the Careers Fair, most of them business companies.
- For the price of your entry the show also incorporates four wheel drive and recreational fishing exhibitors.
- The trade body had also pointed out that its aim was to help hundreds of producers, distributors and exhibitors.
- Spaces must be allocated on a first come first served basis so previous exhibitors are urged not to delay as space is limited.
- Judges said that standards in the Flower Show were the highest yet, with seven exhibitors receiving Large Gold awards.
- Other exhibitors hide their latest products under the counter until they are sure a potential buyer is genuine.
- Most people are either aloof or rude and fiercely supsicious of and competitive towards other exhibitors.
- Most exhibitors hand-wove or knitted work made from handspun wool in natural vegetable dyed yarn.
- The Bharat award winner was also found keen to solve the ongoing feud between distributors and exhibitors.
- The exhibitors were top class and they brought along the goods and presented their stock professionally.
2Cinemaexhibidor masculineexhibidora feminine