The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of euforia
1(excitement) euforia feminine(excitement) excitación feminine(joy) júbilo masculinethe news filled me with a sense of exhilaration — me puse eufórico con la noticia
- I laughed out loud in sheer pleasure, feeling the exhilaration of the contest rush through me.
- At other times, a sense of anticipation - not unlike at pop festivals - helped create a feeling of exhilaration.
- Cannes' toned-down exhilaration was because cinema was less electrifying than it had been in many years.
- I remember the pure exhilaration of tramping the steep slopes of the hills and mountains with him in search of our elusive prey.
- The war game only lasts a few minutes but the tension it creates is beyond imagination and the exhilaration indescribable.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!