The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de exhumación
1exhumación femenino formal
- A forensic pathologist was not present for the exhumation.
- The initial involvement of the Home Office in granting permission for the exhumation of three bodies did not end there.
- Earlier this year, Wiltshire Constabulary oversaw the exhumation of the body of a heroin addict.
- A white canvas tent surrounded the exhumation site at the Cemetery, where several onlookers gathered to watch.
- A recent exhumation of scores of bodies adds to the already rancid smell inside the church.
- The exhumation was supervised by a local DNA specialist, who took samples from the body.
- The pathologist who conducted a post-mortem examination following exhumation, concluded that death was "consistent with potassium poisoning".
- The exhumation of Roman artifacts reinforced the enduring power of such symbols.
- Following this revelation, other recent sudden deaths in the household were recalled and permission was granted for the exhumation of three more bodies.
- He agreed to the exhumation of his grandfather, who died in 1966, from a plot in the Cemetery last May.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!