The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1exiguotheir exiguous resources — sus exiguos recursos
- My, you gave me an exiguous amount of time to answer that!
- Given these exiguous resources, Faulkner's political achievements down to the end of 1973 were not inconsiderable.
- The second one is that the relatively exiguous constraints on some obnoxious weapons are useless when an occupying power decides that it is at war with a population.
- Even the clouds glimpsed in crevices between buildings above Wall Street are sliced into exiguous triangles.
- A lot of the fun of reading these papers is seeing how an exiguous collection of commitments plays out in so many different domains.
- So the charge made for the accommodation during her lifetime was the nominal charge referable to her exiguous state retirement pension.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!