The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
encuesta que se efectúa a la salida de los lugares de votaciónencuesta a boca de urna femenino América Latinaencuesta en boca de urna femenino América Latinaencuesta de salida femenino América Central, Méxicosondeo a pie de urna masculino España
- I became skeptical about such survey findings after filling out an exit poll after I voted in Manhattan on Tuesday morning.
- This is a national exit poll conducted in 267 voting centers throughout the country.
- Last year an election was held at which reporters for the school's newspaper conducted an exit poll that found a majority of grad students voted to unionize.
- In the exit poll on Election Day, people were asked, what's the single biggest issue in how you decided your vote?
- Instead, there will be a queue of voters, many of whom will actually vote only later, after the time window for the exit poll has closed.
- You don't need an exit poll to know the incumbent picked up at least two votes this morning in Houston.
- On election night, the BBC and ITV produced a combined exit poll based on the voting intentions of 16,000 people.
- The main difference between a poll taken the day before an election and a poll taken as people exit the voting booth is that the exit poll is probably more accurate.
- Now, what happened yesterday was the exit poll during the day did warn of a very close election and it specifically warned that Florida was going to be close.
- The exit poll on which this is all apparently based asked voters which of the following seven issues was the most important.
- The exit poll was conducted among a sample of 11,135 voters in some 209 voting stations.
- A key exit poll in the Netherlands suggests voters have firmly rejected the European Union constitution.
- He believes there were more problems with the voting than with the exit poll.
- Anyone who thinks there is any moral equivalence between funding an exit poll and poisoning a political opponent needs their head examined.
- I mean, last elections, the exit poll results were up in the middle of the afternoon.
- The BBC exit poll is predicting a 66 seat Labour majority.
- Then the first exit poll suggested Labour's huge majority had been cut from 161 seats to 66.
- The primacy of the exit poll has been established.
- The latest exit poll suggests that Schroeder's SDP may actually get more seats than the Christian Democrats.
- Smaller groups and independents were likely to get the remaining 100 to 120 seats, the exit poll predicted.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!