The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of exoneración
1exoneración feminine formal
- Fifteen years later, Rangel is still seeking exoneration.
- In 1999, the Innocence Project analyzed 62 exonerations in the United States.
- The question is how the exoneration of convictions should be carried out.
- Of the 328 exonerations they identified in the intervening years, 145 involved DNA evidence.
- The latter proved that total exoneration of the government turns out to be no exoneration at all.
- He admitted to the crime, but a DNA test eventually led to his exoneration.
- Kodama and his kind were to win eventual exoneration for themselves, and the Imperial Family, of any war crimes guilt.
- Although DNA exonerations are commonplace in the US, the same can hardly be said for the UK.
- On this particular disc, though, there is an offense for which there is no exoneration.
- Kilpatrick says he's looking forward to complete exoneration.
- I think his memory deserves some sort of exoneration by your government.
- Over the past year, Australia has seen the exoneration of several individuals.
- The report is full of similar exonerations on flimsy grounds.
- Meanwhile, the wave of exonerations continues across the country.
- The court took note of the recent exonerations of many inmates on death row based on DNA evidence.
- DNA has led to the exoneration of literally dozens of people on death row over the past 10 years.
- A subsequent exoneration of Sterlite by the Securities Appellate Tribunals left many questions unanswered.
- You can see from the blue on this map, exonerations have been won in 31 states.
- It did not deliver all the exonerations for which Downing Street was looking.
- Herring is continuing to press for complete exoneration.
- In practice, cases where ex-gratia compensation is paid on grounds other than serious default or complete exoneration will be very rare.
- In that sense, the entitlement to reimbursement or exoneration confers a priority in the further administration of the trust.
- With this realization will hopefully come progress towards your exoneration.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!