The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1objetos exóticos masculine
- Of course, from beneath the seductive exotica, dark underbellies of distant locales show through.
- We are less interested in exotica than cases which entailed interdisciplinary management and raised challenging clinical, management, or ethical issues.
- A collection of remixed tiki exotica really gets you straddling both sides of the fence.
- Aware that even loyal ordinary tea drinkers are being tempted by exotica like jasmine tea and Earl Grey, tea makers are being forced to focus marketing activities on their premium brands.
- Selling part of her jewellery, she carved out a concept, a dazzling mix of festivity and art, packaged exotica and high culture.
- Going by the abundance of books and films on Indian themes, one is left wondering why our authors and filmmakers feel compelled to present their country's exotica in order to make sure of their readers and viewers.
- Perhaps considering the delicate ecosystem as well as the 28 rare or threatened species, Christmas Island does not want to encourage tourists to gorge on its exotica.
- What this kind of criticism ends up doing frequently is to reduce the role of the Indian artist to that of a vendor of exotica.
- We're not likely ever to experience the thrill that our forebears found on discovering new exotica on Earth - even the rooster caused a sensation when it was brought from China to Europe.
- ‘Fashionably Floral’ is billed as a unique harmonisation of the drama and exotica of Japanese freestyle flower arrangements.
- People travel the world to see weird exotic authentic stuff, and yet right here in Britain is one of the weirdest most authentic pieces of exotica I have ever encountered.
- In recent years literature has seen a profusion of irony and exotica, as if writers are too exhausted to keep up the fight, and instead hope to distract us.
- As well as being tempted by the exotica of far flung destinations, there are also dozens of stands designed to encourage Irish people to holiday at home.
- Somewhere between the gaudy lowlands of kitsch and the earnest highlands of world music sits the mythic, mixed-up realm of exotica.
- You can have a slice of Italian exotica in the form of the Alfa 166 3.0, a car with one of the best engines ever built.
- I did not enter their raffles for bottles of Russian vodka or other exotica.
- Looking around at the exotica, he notices a very life-like, life-sized bronze statue of a rat.
- There was, in the year I went, a medieval market that was filled with tidbits amid the smells of herbs and exotica.
- There's a touch of Middle Eastern mystique and exotica in this new range.
- These days a whole new realm of exotica arises out of the way one culture colours and appropriates the products of another.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!