The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of expansivo
1(relaxed)(person/mood) expansivo(person/mood) comunicativo
- The officers seem to have been chosen for this task by sheer force of their outgoing, expansive personalities.
- His father was an outgoing, large and expansive man while his mother was a polite, passive person who Tom describes as a pushover.
- A colossus - in girth at least - he felt he could engulf the United States in his expansive personality.
- People are really expansive and ready to be up there and give of themselves you know, and be at their best.
- They provide a perfect context for the aestheticized sophisticate, validating his expansive personality and style.
- Something about it fills us with such joy that we are able to let go of our every day petty grievances and be the full and expansive people we are.
- Although it would probably work, while inebriated Chris tended to have a massively expansive personality, and he exaggerated an awful lot.
- At fourteen, Patrick had an expansive personality, one built to collide with rectory decorum.
- We start low and slow but ultimately we should always find a very ecstatic and expansive manner in which to proclaim our peace.
- He was expansive and funny and didn't ask questions.
- She is a very charismatic actor so it doesn't take all that much to establish her as a beloved, expansive grandmother, endlessly giving and loyal.
- He never went further than that to his family, though it's possible that he was more expansive as an evening wore on at the Navy Club among old comrades.
- It's not that they were perfect, but they were expansive, engaged and disciplined.
- The reason it worked as a film - even if it didn't do any business - is that the characters were always expansive.
- I'm a talker and an expansive extrovert, yet in my poetry, particularly my lyrical poetry, I like to have things as distilled as possible.
- The women were more expansive when offered the chance to suggest the kinds of services they would like to see offered in the community.
- It may just be that you're expansive and not good at playing games or hiding your feelings.
- Notice the wider decorative elements which function as an expansive area for the picture.
- Pendant lamps and a simplified pattern of coffers lend definition to the dining area, while in the more expansive family room area, the ceiling rises to a peak.
- The results of this review are sufficiently encouraging to warrant further and more expansive studies in this area of considerable public health importance.
- Yet much of the current discussion uses the term in a more expansive way to mean just about any comprehensive worldview.
- It continues to thrive as an expansive gallery space where, in a relatively short period of time, you can view works from more than 60 artists.
- The Black Rock Desert is a place of sublime expansive space.
- Along with five cinemas, the largest of which can seat 250 customers, there will also be a coffee shop and seating area in the expansive lobby.
- So, when I pull into the parking lot and see the expansive empty area in front, it almost appears as if the store is closed.
- This thankfully flat area of expansive squares and elegant, grid-patterned streets is Lisbon's main shopping precinct.
- This is a little village, a farm, a pub, a few old sandstone houses and an expansive sea view wide enough to show the curve of the earth.
- As a farmer, he proved canny in cattle dealing and land purchase with the result that his holding is now one of the most expansive in the area.
- This expansive yard and storage area will be a focal point for the festival.
- The going wasn't easy, as they fought their way out of a thick bramble forest the first day, and, during the second day, found themselves entering a wide, expansive plain.
- The buffet runs Sunday to Friday and is held in the large expansive dining area that runs off the hotel's foyer area.
- Unlike the destruction caused by an earthquake, which may affect several buildings across an expansive area, this disaster involved many buildings and a massive debris pile in a small, confined area.
- To provide sufficient privacy while still getting the expansive outdoor living spaces he and his family wanted, he'd have to come up with some clever maneuvers.
- When you have a substantial home surrounded by a small yard, it can be difficult to create the illusion of having an expansive garden and inviting spaces for outdoor living.
- This day's lunch was prepared and offered within the expansive area of the teaching kitchens, a change from the previous evening.
- He is proving to be a capable fielder - even in the expansive area of his home park.
- Business travellers will appreciate the expansive meeting space and a business centre which offers secretarial support and translations.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!