The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de expectorante
- Despite its broad use in the treatment of cough, multiple studies have found inconsistent results supporting the effectiveness of guaifenesin as an expectorant or cough suppressant.
- Some combine a full range of cold fighters: nasal decongestants, cough suppressants, and expectorants that loosen mucus.
- Medically, basil has been used as a sedative, an expectorant, and a laxative but it is not used much in herbal preparations today.
- She suggested I get an expectorant rather than a cough suppressant, which is what I'd been taking.
- In herbal medicine, mustard is regarded as an expectorant and secretion-loosener, and has a long history of use as a remedy for chest complaints.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!