The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1(self-interest)conveniencia feminineinterés personal masculinehis life was guided by the principle of expediency — el oportunismo dirigía su vida
- That creation can only be regarded as one of expediency and convenience.
- With a national election looming next year, the dispute is charged with allegations of political expediency.
- Jefferson's acts as president possess a coherence beyond the accidents of expediency.
- How does the state balance sympathy and the demands of expediency?
- Once Constitution stands in the way of natural justice then it must be rooted out and changed with vigorous expediency.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!