Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1experimentalin the experimental stages — en la fase experimental
- Meanwhile, the experimental products will be tried in real repair projects.
- Once in orbit, the experimental craft will wait four days before extending its solar sails, and will use this time to take pictures of Earth.
- Recently, researchers combined strontium with ranelic acid to produce the experimental drug.
- It hopes to start clinical trials on its first experimental drug around the middle of next year.
- He is about to take part in a trial of an experimental American drug in the hope he can buy more time.