The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of experimentalmente
- The equipment became a crucial part of the experiment, for its data experimentally verified the predictions.
- This astounding result has been demonstrated experimentally not only in rats but also in other species.
- The wave nature of the electron was experimentally confirmed in 1927.
- The model was first proposed almost 15 years before molecular technologies were able to experimentally test and confirm it.
- Predictions for this rate of migration agree with experimentally measured cell velocity.
- No man is called by God to preach the gospel who does not know the gospel, both doctrinally and experimentally.
- Do we know him, experimentally, as our Helper?
- They that "know the truth," the truth of the gospel, spiritually and experimentally, especially that great truth, free and full salvation by Christ for sinners, "the truth shall make them free," set them at liberty, and fill them with joy and peace.
- Intrinsic to the notion of divine love is its authorizing creation to strive experimentally for a genuine independence vis-a-vis its creator.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!