The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de explicativo
- She does supply an explanatory note at the end, but, by the time you get to it, you realise you had somehow absorbed all this anyway.
- The map and explanatory notes attached to the entry form were very well done.
- The explanatory note also goes on to describe how a new statutory strict liability regime will be put in place.
- The book is on descriptive and explanatory method, avoiding philosophical rhythm.
- The explanatory note does go on to say that there will be higher costs.
- There is a statement I want to read from the explanatory note of the bill.
- Often there are explanatory notes with the readings, and there are also questions to draw out lessons from each passage.
- My own explanatory notes or elaborations for purposes of clarity are inserted in square parentheses.
- The main reforms of the bill are dealt with in the explanatory note, and I am not going to deal with them in any detail.
- It was also disturbing to read in the explanatory note that more than half of all liable persons are in arrears.
- The guide comprises two maps, one on each side of the page, surrounded by explanatory notes.
- What are the areas that we expect, at least in the explanatory note of the bill, to be acknowledged?
- The bill's explanatory note gives a number of examples, and I agree with most of them.
- The second major point I want to bring to members' attention is in the explanatory note.
- The mandatory bail provision, as he says in his own explanatory note, is being taken out.
- The explanatory note also seems to say to me that this country is changing somewhat out of control.
- If one looks at the explanatory note of the bill, one sees a very clear omission.
- There is a brief explanation in the explanatory note of the bill as to what all this is about.
- The evaluation of various explanatory factors continues to generate much historiographical debate.
- In this book we are committed to a system level of analysis for both descriptive and explanatory purposes.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!