The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de explotación
1(of resources, people)explotación femenino
- But it hasn't eliminated the fact of class exploitation.
- Contrary to today's popular mythology about our past, slavery and exploitation were not taboo subjects then.
- We want to end exploitation, oppression, injustice, inequality, poverty, hunger and violence.
- They demand that the State dedicate more resources to the protection of immigrant workers from exploitation.
- These colonial machinations resulted in mass poverty, exploitation and oppression as the basic facts of life for the African.
- We might describe feminism as a political project to understand and, therefore, to change women's inequality, exploitation, or oppression.
- In the anti-capitalist movement there is a tendency to argue that capitalism is simply a system of exploitation and oppression, and that nothing good has ever come out of it.
- She will not be making an anniversary cake to remember this fight against women's oppression and exploitation.
- Along with exploitation, enslavement also bred intimacy, mutuality, and reciprocal dependency.
- There is no one perfect solution to the complex problem of mass exploitation and oppression within the worldwide sex industry.
- The easy way to put it would be that non-consensual oppression and exploitation is bad, consensual good.
- Many are drawing the conclusion that the oppression and exploitation they face are a result of the system itself.
- We want to publicise the struggles of those who are organising against oppression and exploitation.
- In West Africa, the chocolate industry benefits from the exploitation of child workers in cocoa fields.
- Their focus was more on reaping benefits from the exploitation of African labor.
- Worker exploitation and unfair wages are no laughing matter.
- However, according to Diana, many women do not wish to report their exploitation for fear of the potential consequences.
- In fact, many universities directly profit from the exploitation of the women and men around the globe who make the clothes that bear their logo.
- This is a situation of gross exploitation of workers by businesses and their political mouthpieces.
- The hotel industry has thrived on maintaining low pay through the exploitation of cheap immigrant labor, and the situation in Minneapolis is no different.
- Neither did they have the support of leaders from underdeveloped countries, who benefit from the exploitation of resources and labor in their own countries.
- For the first time, specific measures would be put in place to ensure that communities benefit directly from the exploitation of mineral resources.
- The agreement regulates the exploitation of water resources shared by Namibia and Angola.
- The president is committed to the exploitation of energy resources in wilderness that just happens to be under the protection of the previous president's directives.
- Crippling debt repayments and the external exploitation of natural resources have channelled money out of countries that were never wealthy in the first place.
- The drilling of new wells to provide water to settlements in the West Bank and Gaza involves the exploitation of previously untapped resources.
- Experts have been speaking against the importing of grown trees for some time, blaming the practice for the exploitation rural natural resources.
- Sustainable development offers us a unifying concept for the exploitation of natural resources and the integration of environment and development.
- Industrial development and the exploitation of resources left many parts of the Empire more economically self-sufficient than before.
- The foremost weakness in the exploitation of timber resources in Zambia has been the absence of capacity to add value to the product.
- Currently, I think, we put a lot of emphasis on the exploitation of natural resources.
- There is much profit to be extracted from the ‘reconstruction’ program but the really big money is in the exploitation of oil resources.
- Four main components indicate repeated use of this location as a seasonally occupied camp for the exploitation of riverine resources.
- However, the exploitation of energy resources has been slow due to a shortage of capital and domestic political constraints.
- Here, we are concerned with the exploitation of renewing resources by groups of foragers.
- There is a need also to move away from a wealth creation approach based on the exploitation of natural resources.
- In Congo, a new report into the exploitation of diamonds, gold and the rare ore, coltan, which is used in mobile phones, is due to be published soon.
- Instead, agriculture will be benefited by improved exploitation of the available water before crops are subjected to severe drought.
- The comuneros, the men who are entitled to benefit from forest exploitation, are expected to fight forest fires when necessary.
- Not only the water but fish, sand and shorelines become subject to licensed exploitation, only those with cash or bribes can use them.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!