Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1(traveler)explorador masculineexploradora feminine
- He was, as it turned out, not far off the mark and so must have gathered information from early travellers and unsung explorers.
- The early European navigators and explorers mostly undertook their voyages at the behest of kings in search of wealth.
- Travelling further than any explorers had done before, they paid the price when the ship became trapped in ice.
- For instance, I am an ardent mountaineer and I have also been a polar explorer and a frequent traveller to Greenland.
- It must be about as close as we can now get to the feeling of discovery experienced by those who really were the intrepid explorers of the past.
2Explorer(in US)(mayor de 14 años) boy scout masculine