Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1de manera exponencial
- Marketing costs have grown exponentially.
- Data storage needs are increasing exponentially for most organizations.
- First, the human population is continuing to rise exponentially.
- E-commerce is expanding exponentially.
- Medical websites have multiplied exponentially over the past several years.
- How much longer can we exponentially expand our demand for energy and resources?
- Diseases can disseminate exponentially fast.
- Technological development is accelerating exponentially.
- I think things can get magnified exponentially when you have two celebrities in a situation like this.
- The monsters in Carpenter's film become exponentially less and less human.