Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- In all the other passport style photos I had done I was always trying not to smile and just look expressionless.
- In these, and all matters, Laursen's expressionless tone and apparent insouciance can be misleading.
- On stage, as the band around him rocks the crowd, he stands there motionless, expressionless.
- She was just still and quiet, watching people walk past with bags of Christmas shopping with an expressionless face.
- Dressed in a blue jacket and blue shirt, he remained expressionless when the verdict was returned.