The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of expropiación
- The decree provided for the expropriation of church land and buildings.
- The legality of any such expropriation, nationalization or comparable measure and the amount of compensation shall be subject to review by due process of law.
- The expropriation of property is a familiar scenario.
- They claim that state regulatory actions amount to expropriation of their assets.
- There was no question of a massive expropriation of noble estates, even with compensation.
- The compensation mentioned in paragraph 1 of this Article shall be equivalent to the value of the expropriated investments immediately before the expropriation is made.
- The expropriation occurred when the project was not yet in operation and had yet to generate revenue.
- This occurred in the context of reforms, including land redistribution, expanded rural education, and the expropriation of the oil industry.
- This bill will cement in place a disgraceful set of transactions - namely, expropriation of property rights.
- In much of the third world, poverty can be directly linked to the expropriation of resources during colonial periods.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!