The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of sumamente
1(superbly)(made) de manera exquisita(made) exquisitamente(dressed) con un gusto exquisito
- His small, exquisitely crafted pictures could look a bit twee.
- This exquisitely crafted sword was built for strength and speed.
- Shades of amber light play upon the heavy wooden ceiling beams and exquisitely embroidered wall hangings.
- These small exquisitely carved ivory figurines come in an almost limitless variety.
- These are exquisitely detailed works of architecture.
2(polite/painful) sumamenteshe was exquisitely courteous — era de una cortesía exquisita
- The building's design is exquisitely tasteful.
- He was exquisitely attuned to the need for public relations.
- Plants and animals are often exquisitely adapted to living in the desert.
- Their every business process needed to become exquisitely calibrated to respond instantly to whatever got thrown at them.
- Intelligence, special operations forces, and diplomacy will have to be exquisitely coordinated.
- I am exquisitely afraid of their hatred.
- He is exquisitely aware of the extent to which he follows in his father's traumatic path.
- She did not say it to her cousin, but she was exquisitely happy regarding his upcoming marriage.
- Individual ulcers were exquisitely painful.
- It's really an exquisitely scary guessing game, but also kind of exciting, at the same time.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!