The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de exterminar
- According to the leadership's orders, bandits were to be exterminated and destroyed.
- It is an overwhelming fact that so many people could be totally exterminated.
- Let my life be given me at my petition, and my people at my request; for we are sold, I and my people, to be destroyed, to be massacred and to be exterminated.
- He exterminates his enemies and wipes whole tribes off the map.
- It's a massacre, they exterminate people for the fun of it.
- British poets flocked to defend a régime that destroyed 20,000 churches in Spain and tried to exterminate whole classes of society, including 6,832 priests, monks and nuns.
- Not only did these exterminate whole populations, they also destroyed native faith in their rulers, culture, and gods.
- The first Assassins were exterminated by the Mongols, a small benefit to be set against the latter's reinforcement of Asiatic despotism in Russia, Central Asia and the Near East.
- ‘Genocide is the attempt to eliminate, limit or exterminate a religious ethnic national or racial group,’ he said.
- It was also part of the world-empire of Ghenghis Khan, who once exterminated the Afghan city of Bamiyan to avenge a grandson slain in battle.
- Macias exterminated a third of his populace before being executed after a 1979 coup.
- If we accept, that the way of justice, is to exterminate the life of a murderer, then why do we choose such a painful method of killing?
- Christian missionaries promoted their eradication, and most had been exterminated by the beginning of the 20th century.
- Developing foetuses cannot be defined as a ‘race’ in any meaningful sense, and a seriously planned attempt to wipe them out would swiftly exterminate the human race.
- I would lie there and hear the soldiers cursing and shooting whichever people they had randomly decided to exterminate that night.
- Apart from his desire for even more power, Sejanus was also interested in exterminating the Jews.
- If they were exterminating British prisoners of war do we seriously think that we wouldn't have done all we could to stop it?
- And, although Germany eventually lost the country to other foreign powers after the WW I, exterminating those they regarded as their enemies remained a part of their national strategy during war.
- ‘This level of quite horrific violence which has been perpetrated against the pygmies is part, or was part, of a campaign aimed at exterminating them,’ he said.
- Koplow concedes that this is the primary reason why some feel strongly about not exterminating the virus stockpiles currently held in the United States and Russia.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!