The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de exteriormente
1.1(on the outside)exteriormentepor fuerashe examined the patient externally — hizo un reconocimiento externo del paciente
- The afflicted person would take the medicine internally and also apply it externally.
- The oil of St John's Wort can be externally applied to relieve sciatica and other neuralgic pains, including repetitive injuries such as carpal tunnel and tennis elbow.
- From Day 2 onwards, silver sulphadiazine cream was applied externally on the affected skin surface to prevent secondary infection.
- A decoction is made and applied externally to the throat.
- Applied externally, oil of peppermint may help relieve muscle and nerve pain.
- Used externally, it is an effective remedy for poorly healing wounds, eczema, psoriasis, and skin ulcers.
- Peppermint, rosemary, and lavender oils soothe externally.
- If people are viewed externally, devoid of internal character and spirituality, they are stripped of their unique gift and strength.
- Often these plants will have an externally visible dark discoloration of the stem that extends from the soil-line upward into the canopy.
- Externally smooth and internally corrugated, the appearance is reminiscent of early aeronautical construction.
- The event was attended by a huge congregation both within the church itself and externally on the church piazza.
- Externally, the sweeping roof extends beyond the face of the building to create overhangs that help to prevent glare and shelter the wall from both sun and rain.
2(by outside agency)(vetted/verified) independientemente(vetted/verified) por un tercero(examined) como alumno libre(examined) por libre Españaa lot of our work is done externally — gran parte del trabajo lo mandamos a hacer fuera
- Courses for professional development include support for externally validated qualifications, as well as specific training to enable each staff member to reach their full teaching and learning potential.
- The wide-ranging research programme is supported by 2,000,000 of externally funded research grants.
- We will see that the consequences of externally mandated assessments for what happens in workplaces and school systems can be highly problematic.
- We externally advertised in local papers and the local areas' "Parent's Magazine".
- The time it has taken highlights the difficulties of trying to recruit externally at that level.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!