The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de extinción
- Marine fossil evidence tells of numerous extinctions, global mass extinction, and geochemical events.
- There have been five major mass extinctions and more than 20 minor mass extinctions.
- We're facing critical mass extinctions across a whole variety of ecosystems once the two degree level has been crossed, from coral reefs to rainforests.
- Globally, diversity naturally has increased over time, though the great mass extinctions have decreased it for a while.
- There have been at least five mass extinctions till now, all by natural forces.
- Prominent biologists say we're on par with the five previous mass extinctions in the history of life on earth.
- Are we headed for mass extinctions for animal, bird and plant life?
- Some explanations for extinctions and evolution include strikes by asteroids or comets.
- But how do mass extinctions perturb these systems in the first place?
- We have more difficulty with the concept of mass extinctions.
- He downplayed the importance of developmental constraints, of mass extinctions, and species selection.
- The result will be a series of mass extinctions and a dramatic fall in the planet's biodiversity, as well as its ability to support humankind.
- Regardless of the variables he plugged in, the presence of human hunters triggered mass extinctions.
- Note that several Cambrian and early Ordovician mass extinctions are not shown here.
- Unlike previous mass extinctions this current episode is due to the disruptive activities of just one species, man.
- During these ice ages, the decrease in global temperature led to mass extinctions.
- I recall hearing some scientist mention that mass extinctions seem to occur in very ordered cycles.
- Global mass extinctions are usually explained by one or more physico-chemical causes.
- Each event includes one or more datum points when extinctions and other biotic changes took place.
- Scientists are sharply divided over what caused the extinction.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!