The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de extorsionista
1extorsionista masculino, femenino América Latinaextorsionador masculinoextorsionadora femenino
- Despite our unremitting efforts to modernize our country, there are always people who, dissatisfied with their current living conditions, are willing to be exploited by extortionists who live on human trafficking.
- Weighed against the local networks of politically-sponsored smugglers, black marketers and extortionists, are the interests of China's major domestic companies.
- Many of these communities are unplanned, which make them generally inaccessible, but they are close enough to the commercial centres to provide cover for kidnappers and extortionists.
- City insiders say that banks, online casinos and betting services based in Britain have paid out more than £80m to extortionists rather than have their systems put out of commission.
- According to The Nation newspaper, the extortionists who were mostly of Indian origin would pick on Indian traders.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!