The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de prórroga
1(in soccer)prórroga femeninotiempo suplementario masculinotiempos extra masculino Méxicothey're playing extra time — están jugando la prórroga
- However, it was a brief reprieve as Tranmere scored again in extra time to secure the win.
- Our goalkeeper kept us in the game in extra time and when it came to the penalty kicks we managed to score all five.
- Dellas scores in the dying seconds of the first extra time period from a Greek corner.
- Then when it looked as if the game would go into extra time, Parkville scored two goals.
- Having said that it may offer us a little advantage if the game goes into extra time or there is a penalty shoot-out.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!