Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- Several of the union workers who had cheered him said the governor's sexual orientation and extramarital affair were of no concern to them.
- One kind of extramarital affair revolves around sexual addiction.
- The marriage has to be consummated before an extramarital affair becomes adultery.
- A questionnaire including marital status, extramarital relations and medical history was used to exclude subjects from the study group.
- The landlady suspected his deception, and refused to allow extramarital relations in her establishment.
- Serials in which extramarital relations and marital problems are shown, tend to have a worse effect on the psyche of a child.
- He nearly lost his marriage amid reports of extramarital affairs.
- The integrity of the relationship has been destroyed through the extramarital affair.
- The husband admitted to having had a number of extramarital affairs during the marriage.
- Visiting relationships and extramarital relationships are prevalent, and the number of divorces is growing.
- The second case described a couple who had been dealing with an on-going extramarital affair.
- At the time, the mayor was perceived as having an extramarital relationship.
- I think Scott has hurt himself in that he was having an extramarital relationship.
- She is not in an extramarital relationship, but has friends who are.
- The extramarital relationship was cited in the couple's divorce proceedings.
- For example, Reiss proposes that the Swedish rate of extramarital coitus is lower than the U.S. rate.
- While we're on the subject, though, let's finesse a few points about cheating / extramarital crushes.
- I know some people who have extramarital affairs or who live together outside of wedlock.
- Most of the research on extramarital sex has focused on the prediction of infidelity and the identification of specific risk factors.