The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de extrasolar
1extrasolarextrasolar planet — planeta extrasolar
- The creation interpretation affects our understanding of the origin of our solar system and of extrasolar planets.
- The first definitive extrasolar planet around a main sequence star was announced on 6 October 1995 by Michel Mayor and Didier Queloz; the star was 51 Pegasi.
- Nevertheless, this unique observing technique opens a new phase in the exploration of exoplanets, or extrasolar planets, say astronomers.
- Based on extrasolar planet discoveries in our own stellar neighborhood, astronomers predicted that seventeen planets should have been discovered.
- By the early twenty-first century, extrasolar planets have been found orbiting almost seventy solar-mass stars in the nearby region of the galaxy.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!