The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of extremaunción
- Other sacramental services using consecrated water, salt or oil were performed by the priest in the church porch or, in the case of extreme unction, in the dying person's home.
- The sisters assisted, sometimes pressed, patients in fulfilling the four sacraments important in the hospital context: baptism, penance, Holy Communion, and extreme unction.
- The sacraments of baptism, confirmation, marriage, and extreme unction provided rites of passage through crucial moments in an individual's life.
- Quiet devotional aspects of faith were retained and Catholics remained firmly attached to the rites of baptism, marriage and extreme unction.
- As far as I know, until he separates himself from his current wife, the only sacrament of which he may partake is extreme unction, and only that if he repents his remarriage.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!