The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de extremista
- I've been amusing myself with the idea of militant liberalism or liberal extremists.
- The sooner we send extremists of all political parties packing, the better!
- That's not to say that all, or even most, of their adherents are violent extremists.
- Are violent extremist groups and supra-national security networks the new big men on campus?
- To refrain from acting in any of these cases would have been to hand a veto to violent extremists.
- The hard thing to do on this side is not to be an extremist, and we will manage our extremism.
- They blamed extremists bent on damaging democracy and western civilisation.
- Since the government only encourages this view, the extremist parties gain more votes.
- The men were said to be viewed by extremists as having sold out their people.
- Of course animal rights and environmental extremists see Luers as a victim due to his long sentence.
- Unlike previous wars, our enemy now is a stateless network of religious extremists.
- That goes for right-wing extremists as much as for the left-wing ones who coined the phrase.
- Which extremist broadcaster aired these messages of death to the nation?
- He was hunted down by right-wing extremists and assassinated two years later.
- You can vote for moderation or you can let the extremists win wherever they are.
- We pay a price when we silence our extremists; we also pay a price when we give them voice.
- He and his family have been the target of repeated violent attacks by animal rights extremists.
- Just look at France for what happens when everyone but the extremists gives up and stays at home.
1extremista masculino, femenino
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!