The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1exultación feminine formaljúbilo masculine literary
- The club takes its name from the Spanish cry of exuberance and exultation.
- Once able to excite listeners into an exhilarating sort of exultation at the peak of their fury, the group even seemed cognizant of the fact that this sort of template is proving less tenable.
- And through it all is an exultation, a sheer delight in growing more and more attuned to the living, breathing world.
- People were shouting and cheering in frenzied exultation.
- But beneath my anger, there is also exultation, something electric, happiness to have survived, the clarity that comes from facing death.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!