The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of llamativo
- You also may have noticed the eye-catching links to the right.
- Four youngsters will be helping to clean up the town with their eye-catching anti-litter posters.
- The students can also display eye-catching posters on tips for conserving electricity.
- We have a fantastic eye-catching poster designed by well known artist Jimmy Lawlor.
- The sheer elegance and eye-catching appeal have ensured the popularity of vinyl boards to traders.
- The designs are unlike traditional Indian art forms and are eye-catching, bold and dramatic.
- The effect is dramatic and eye-catching, and helps lead the visitor around the garden.
- The eye-catching posters warn passengers that train companies will totally support staff who have been attacked.
- It was colourful, imaginative and eye-catching and really deserved to be noticed.
- The finished works of art were both eye-catching and impressive to all who viewed them.
- However, it's how the footage is used that is the most eye-catching and stunning effect.
- His rapid rise through the ranks after an eye-catching performance in the April trials was a rare highlight in a troubled season.
- You'll be nicely surprised as you meander in through the eye-catching valley.
- The alpine pastures and marshes with an amazing variety of wild flowers were most eye-catching.
- It also gets some eye-catching styling details, including a stunning red paint job.
- His eye-catching donations show that Mr Gates has a deep interest in development.
- The artwork is very eye-catching and I hope it will help us to raise awareness, and funds, for Nathan's treatment.
- Some eye-catching costumes were on view in York as fundraisers were out in force selling tickets for a huge charity treasure hunt.
- For the landowners, an eye-catching stadium would offer an attractive catalyst for the wider development of the area.
- It was supposed to be the eye-catching hub of a new centre for Yorkshire businesses, designed to look as if it had been there for centuries.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!