The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de colirio
1colirio masculinogotas para los ojos femenino
- Most cases of glaucoma are treated with eye drops.
- To treat conjunctivitis in a newborn, doctors may use antibiotics, eye drops, or ointment.
- Instead of using an eye patch, some doctors use eye drops to blur vision in the strong eye.
- My uncle uses prescription eye drops to treat glaucoma.
- Treatment may be prescription eye drops, oral medicines, or surgery.
- Special eye drops are given to prevent the side effects of dry eyes.
- I get relief by using sterile eye drops.
- Serious damage to the eye and possible loss of vision may result from using contaminated eye drops.
- He did not feel a need for the use of nasal sprays and eye drops.
- You can get rid of the redness and dryness with eye drops.
- His medication consisted of daily anti-histamine tablets, nasal sprays and eye drops, which only slightly reduced the symptoms.
- Vera occasionally has to use eye drops.
- Immediately after using the eye drops, wash your hands to remove any medicine that may be on them.
- It is important that eye drops are applied regularly throughout the hay fever season, regardless of how severe the symptoms are on any particular day.
- As antibiotics are ineffective against viruses, antibiotic eye drops will not help cure viral conjunctivitis.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!