The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de ocular
- Now the endoscope consists of a series of rod lens and objective lens, eyepiece lens and optical fibres for illumination.
- The horizontal length and vertical length of root elongation were measured under an optical microscope with a micrometer eyepiece.
- I should know, for they do resemble out-of-focus star images at high magnification in a telescope eyepiece.
- This was carried out using an eyepiece from a telescope, an optical instrument with a longer pedigree than the microscope.
- Measurements of pollen tube length were recorded directly by an ocular micrometer fitted to the eyepiece of the microscope.
- Regardless of the implement used, the prosector will perform the best microdissection while looking through the eyepieces of the microscope.
- Measurements of tooth base dimensions were made using digital calipers and/or a measuring eyepiece and dissecting microscope.
- The pollen diameter was recorded in units with the aid of a micrometer placed in the eyepiece of the microscope and later transformed into millimeters.
- Shipping case, soft carrying case, eyepiece and objective lens cap, and arctic adapter assembly are authorized ancillary items.
- Density of stomata was determined under the microscope using a eyepiece graticule.
- The eyepiece in the telescope performs the magnification.
- Then, going into one of the drawers, he took out an eyepiece fitted with a lens, a locking clamp, and a rock-hammer.
- Some manufacturers also started producing telescopes with interchangeable eyepieces, giving a choice of fixed focus or zoom and, later, wide-angle.
- The wide angle increases the field of view by roughly 20 percent over a standard eyepiece of the same magnification.
- A microscope with a calibrated eyepiece micrometer was used to measure the spheroid diameter.
- This showed a dark-suited gentleman, reclining languidly on a cushioned backrest, gazing through the eyepiece of an immense telescope.
- Hamilton was so nervous in her presence that he broke the eyepiece of the telescope whilst trying to give her a demonstration.
- Measurements were made using a light microscope equipped with an eyepiece micrometer.
- There is a central hole in the main mirror through which the light passes and is brought to a focus by an eyepiece lens.
- If the laparoscope has an eyepiece through which the surgeon looks, the eyepiece likely will contact the surgeon.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!