The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de fabricar
- She did not try to invent or fabricate some explanation.
- He has seen no evidence of tabloid journalists fabricating stories.
- Perez related how officers routinely fabricated elaborate stories in their reports.
- He is the target of ridicule because he ignores evidence that doesn't support his ideology and fabricates evidence that does.
- If evidence was indeed fabricated, this may well have been where it was done.
- Lawrence was found to have fabricated evidence to the Royal Commission.
- The fact that our enemies allegedly fabricate similar evidence of wrongdoing on our part absolves us of responsibility to reveal true, unfabricated evidence.
- When Bryant's lawyer cross-examines his accuser, and later, when the defense puts on its case, the defense attorney will want to provide evidence to the jury suggesting she is fabricating her claim.
- He said that Hammersley and Clark had fabricated the account which they gave in evidence, which put all the responsibility on him.
- Frequently these informants were simply adolescents seeking to frighten peers or parents, by fabricating evidence of cult ritual.
- I have absolute confidence that they were not fabricating their evidence.
- He went on to accuse the witnesses of fabricating the evidence against the accused.
- If, however, I believed that Mr. Wemyss had fabricated his evidence on this I would be more concerned.
- As a result they contrived and fabricated a way to remove me from the company which they believed would relieve them of this contractual commitment.
- You could, for instance, infer that they have fabricated their evidence, made it up, after those first interviews.
- But last week, Archer was found guilty of having fabricated evidence in that case.
- They also charged the prosecution had fabricated evidence during the corruption trial.
- There is no reason why the decedent would have lied to her or would have fabricated evidence.
- In a society with an imperfect legal system, any false case can be fabricated, and they will also seem serious and perfect from the outside.
- Only master craftsmen could design and fabricate such a product.
- Still, it'd be difficult for me to fabricate enough new products to fill a whole column.
- In a world that is gradually fabricated around us, fashion and social acceptability are handed down ready-made.
- Finally, new shapes have been fabricated with blocks of crystals.
- The metal must always be alloyed if it is to be fabricated or worked to make some useful product.
- The contract duration is 53 months to design, fabricate and test 3 production representative systems.
- Most of the tungsten used thus far in aerospace applications has been in the unalloyed form, which is much easier and less expensive to produce and fabricate.
- We think that bacteria and other small biological systems can be used as templates for fabricating even more complex systems.
- Once he has satisfied the creative side of his brain, the pragmatic side takes over and he meticulously fabricates and assembles his knives.
- The aircraft was designed in Ohio and partially fabricated and assembled in New Jersey.
- They have also used what they describe as a more sophisticated nozzle assembly to fabricate similarly sized microcapsules in which a drug core is surrounded by a biodegradable polymer shell.
- For the formals as well as informals, Kutir creates the garments right from fabricating, dying, embroidery, stitching and assembling.
- The product can be finished and fabricated easily in a variety of ways with typical shop tools.
- Contractors will fabricate and test advanced structural components to failure to validate performance relative to predicted performance.
- The microwave area has naturally been most productive, because the metamaterials required are easier to fabricate.
- The first phase develops, fabricates, integrates and tests prototype propulsion systems and power packs.
- A camera system has been designed and fabricated based upon the above concept.
- The sculptor fabricates nearly all his pieces in his studio by welding together metal plates.
- The asbestos industry in the town of Asbestos also included a large mill for fiber processing and a factory for fabricating asbestos products.
- A relatively new process to reduce the costs of fabricating components from these materials is metal injection molding.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!